Does your WALK match your TALK?
- How does a Walk for Life put the walk in your pro-life talk? Your participation in the Raffa Run helps raise needed support for a culture of life ministry, Raffa Clinic in Hunt County. Raffa Clinic is a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to advancing the Sanctity of Human Life and Sexual Purity. Every day emotional, physical, and spiritual support is offered to women and their families facing unplanned pregnancies. In other words, everything you raise to sponsor your walk will support our ever-expanding free and confidential services which include:
- Taking every opportunity to share the Good News of Jesus Christ to this culture
- Pregnancy Testing and Peer to Peer Options Counseling
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Bringing a message in schools, youth groups, and with clients that sexual purity is achievable
- Practical assistance with our vast Education Program and Baby Boutique to provide maternity clothes, baby clothing and baby supplies for active participants
- Post abortion recovery group offering healing and forgiveness to an often pain-filled memory
This year’s walk will be at the Geoffrey A Sweeney Environmental Education Center in Quinlan, Texas. This beautiful environmental sanctuary is located directly behind Boles ISD off Hwy 34 South and FM 2101 in Quinlan.
There are three ways to participate this year:
**If you would like to participate but aren’t available on April 18th, that’s ok! You can register to participate, have family & friends sponsor you, then walk in your own neighborhood!
$25 Early Bird Registration before April 1st (t-shirts guaranteed!)
$35 Registration After April 1st and On-site at event (t-shirts are first-come, first-served!)
Visit the new official Raffa Run website to get all the info you need for this year’s Run and see all new promo materials. :)
Want to know more about Raffa Clinic? Watch our latest video here: