If you have thought about volunteering at Raffa Clinic, now is the time to find out more about the opportunities involved and also to get started. We have scheduled our Fall Volunteer Training for this November and are looking forward to adding to our growing staff. God is expanding our ministry in many different areas.
You can register for training here.
We currently have volunteer opportunities in these areas:
- Greenville, Commerce, and Quinlan.
- Hunt County School Districts (abstinence presenters)
- Client Advocates
- Medical Volunteers (MAs, LVNs, RNs, NPs, PAs, MDs)
- Teachers & Class Facilitators
- Baby Boutique Assistants
- Administration Assistants
- Building Maintenance Helpers
If you have questions about Raffa Clinic or about our volunteer positions, please contact Coco at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 903.454.9711.