Just a few more hours…
You only have a matter of hours to give your end of year gift to Raffa Clinic. We have been blessed with an amazing year of ministry and are anxiously awaiting the BIG things in store for 2015!
Just a few notes about 2014:
- 1,739 client visits between our Greenville and Commerce Clinics. (With our Quinlan Clinic scheduled to open this next spring, we are looking for this number to rise as we will be available to help even more people!)
- 2,196 hours of pregnancy and parenting education provided at our Greenville Clinic. This is time spent providing expectant, new, and seasoned parents with the tools they need to raise up their children in safe, Godly homes.
- 449 pregnancy tests. That is 449 opportunities to sit face-to-face with a girl in a crisis situation and help her to slow down…take a deep breath…and really look at all of her options. 449 chances to answer her questions about abortion and let the facts speak for themselves…that this isn’t the best choice for her or her child.
- 187 sonograms. This is 187 times this year we were able to introduce a mother (and often, a father) to her baby. Our statistics tell us that 90-95% of the time a woman has an sonogram in our clinic, she WILL choose life for her baby. 187 times to see a new baby’s heart beating and little precious feet kicking away. 187 chances to make a difference in both the life of that child and the life of that mother.
Goals and plans for 2015:
- Open a new Raffa Clinic in Quinlan in the spring to better serve the needs of our clients in the Quinlan/Tawakoni areas.
- Expand our outreach to abortion vulnerable women and girls at TAMU-C, PJC, and local High Schools.
- Present our abstinence program in every school district in Hunt County.
- Begin a Fatherhood Program to equip the fathers in our clinic to be great fathers to their new babies.
- Expand our Marriage Mentoring program to strengthen the client families at Raffa.
- Minister to more women and men through one-on-one discipleship through our Hope Program.
How you can be a part:
Donate. We count on your financial support. Raffa Clinic is primarily supported by the Hunt County community. We offer one-time and monthly automatic giving via your credit card or your checking account. We also accept mail-in donations to: PO Box 9325, Greenville, TX 75404.
Volunteer: Raffa Clinic has MANY different ways to volunteer and we have volunteer orientations scheduled all throughout 2015. As we are expanding our services, we have even more need. Men and women are welcome (and needed).
Pray: Remember us in your daily prayer and sign up to receive emails when specific prayer needs arise for our clients, staff, or the ministry as a whole.
Thank you for a very successful year in ministry!