Did you know…
- 1 in 4 pregnant teens choose abortion
- ½ of pregnancies in US are unintended. 4 in 10 of those end in abortion.
- 1 in 3 women under 45 in the US has had at least one abortion
- 37% of women who abort self-identify as Protestant, 28% as Catholic
- 40% of minors who abort say neither parent knew
What is Raffa doing about it?
- We are increasing our staff and expanding our reach in order to provide a same day sonogram to every woman who is considering abortion.
- This is important because 90% of women who have a sonogram in our clinic, choose life!
- We are working to find new revenue streams and seeking out new supporters to fund this expansion to meet the needs of women contemplating abortion.
- We have added mentors (men and women) and spiritual advisors to our volunteer staff in order to dig deeper and walk more closely with our patients.
- We have been blessed to make an enormous impact on the lives of those in our county and on the next generation as well. In 2015 we were able to impact over: 649 clients, 435 pregnancy tests, 259 sonograms, 2076 hours of education.
I think what I am most proud of is that this year, 185 women who were planning to abort or being pressured to abort will celebrate their child’s first birthday. This is why we do what we do.
For more information about how to volunteer or support the work of Raffa Clinic, please visit our volunteer page or contact Threesa at 903-454-9751.