What is Baby Bottle Boomerang?
Baby Bottle Boomerang is an opportunity for your church, business, school or other group to come together to support the mission and ministry of Raffa Clinic. Through a Baby Bottle Boomerang campaign, you can share with your group about the work that Raffa Clinic is doing in the community as you hand out baby bottles for households to take home.
The bottles serve two purposes:
- They are a reminder to pray for the ministry of Raffa Clinic.
- They can be filled with change, bills, or checks to financially support the ministry. The households then bring the bottles back to the church or other group, where the “ambassador” collects them and returns them to Raffa Clinic.
Many choose to launch a campaign on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. However, you can launch a campaign anytime during the year that works for your group. A typical campaign will run for four weeks.
Become an Ambassador
A Baby Bottle Boomerang (BBB) Ambassador is the person who spearheads the BBB campaign for their church or group. You are the contact person between Raffa Clinic and your church or group. Ready to get started? View Ambassador Guide.2016 or follow these four easy steps:
- Contact Threesa Sadler via email email@example.com or call 903-454-9751 to let her know you would like to be an Ambassador for your church or group.
- Set the launch date for your BBB. We recommend meeting with the pastor first (if applicable) to coordinate and set the date for your campaign. If you want to recruit others to help you, see our Ambassador Team Job Descriptions.2016. Once you know the date, contact us to order your informational poster, bulletin inserts, PowerPoint slides and bottles.
- Distribute the baby bottles. We are happy to send a representative to be there for your launch to speak to your congregation or group, if appropriate. And/or we can set up a table for before/after your meeting to share with your members on an individual basis about the ministry and help with distribution of the baby bottles.
- Collect the baby bottles. Remind your members to return baby bottles in four weeks (or however long your campaign runs) and you can return them to Raffa Clinic when the campaign is complete.
If you are interested in learning how your church, business, school or group can get involved in Baby Bottle Boomerang, contact Threesa Sadler via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-454-9751.
You may also enter your information below and our staff will contact you to start your Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign.